Home Our Services Status Change
Status Change

Usually when a person comes to Canada to either visit, study or work they have to comply to the conditions of their permit. If they are visiting, than they can not work or study. If they are studying they can not work and if working can not study. However there are circumstances where a person may change the status of their stay in Canada. So if you are here on a study permit you may change your conditions to a working permit and vies versa. If you are here on a visitors visa you may apply to change your conditions to work or study.

If you find yourself in a position that you would like to stay in Canada and change the conditions of your permit our firm of dedicated personnel will be glad to assist you with your request to the appropriate authorities. Please do not hesitate to contact our office for further assistance.


Schedule a Phone Consultation

You may schedule a telephone consultation in order to finalize your immigration strategy, seek clarification on particular points related to your situation and the Canadian Immigration process, or if you just want to discuss your qualifications and options under the various Canadian Immigration programs. In turn we will provide you with up to date information and tailored advice. A $100.00 Consultation Fee applies to all Consultations. Book Now

Tel: 1+416 562 0092
Fax: 1+416 849 0081
Email: info@globeimmigration.com
Website: www.globeimmigration.com

Language Translator